ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BOUNDARY PLANNING
COMMUNITY INPUT PROCESS
Please take a few moments to share your feedback with us.
There are two options for providing feedback on the draft of the Elementary School Boundary Map:
|Electronically Online||AND/OR||At the Meeting|
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
(4500 Big Run South Road, Grove City)
Goals for the meeting on Wednesday, January 22
- Be provided with the opportunity to find out exactly what elementary school their child(ren) will be attending.
- Understand the process of realigning elementary school boundaries and the timeline for implementation.
- By February 7, 2014, final changes to the elementary boundary revision plan will be made.
- The final elementary boundary revision plan will be presented to and adopted by the board of education on February 10, 2014 at its regularly scheduled meeting.
- In April/May 2014, letters will be sent to all elementary students' households, letting parents know which elementary school their student(s) will be assigned to attend, as well as information about the transition to the new elementary boundary zones.
- Schools will be including information in their newsletters about transition issues, opportunities for involvement, and opening of school information.
- August 2014, letters will be sent home with detailed information regarding transportation, homerooms, teacher assignment, etc.